For inspiration on how to personalise your Pebble with replacement wristbands and skins, visit the Pebble Band & Skin Gallery. You can also share your own replacement band and/or skin ideas.
Skins, Covers, and Screen Protectors
Despite its scratch-resistant screen, it's wise to install a screen protector on your Pebble before you start wearing it - a solid hit to the screen from a doorway etc, will definitely scratch it. Most of the screen protectors are of the soft/gummy type like "invisible shield" and as such are very durable and self healing.
You can also completely change the look of your Pebble by applying custom skins. Not just any color, but textures/finishes like carbon fiber, wood, metal, even glow in the dark are possible! Most of the skins are outdoor/automotive grade vinyl and are actually more scratch durable then the Pebble body itself.
Tip: Always follow the instructions carefully when installing a new skin for your Pebble - it's easy to make a mess of it if you don't! If you find it going wrong, try spraying a little water between the skin and the watch so you can easily slide it into position, and then leave it overnight to dry.
The following companies sell skins and screen protectors for Pebble:
- GadgetWraps - Offer a huge range of skins and screen protectors for the Original Pebble and Pebble Steel. Purchases include a life time warranty.
- SlickWraps - Offers a large selection of premium skins and screen protectors for the Original Pebble and Pebble Steel. Includes Lifetime warranty and Free Shipping over $25. Save 20% by using Code: Reddit
- Body Guardz
- Ilovemypebble.com - Official UK distibutor of SlickWraps. Free shipping for UK users.
Want more rugged protection? Try:
- Pebble Covers - Innovative 3D printed covers that clip on to the front of your Pebble.
Replacement Watch Bands
The Pebble Steel uses a proprietary design so this requires watch bands to be specially designed to fit it. The watch itself comes with both a Leather and a Steel band. Third-party replacement bands are coming. Please check back soon.
For help on how to change the watch band on your Pebble Steel, see the following video:
Below is a list of sites where you can purchase replacement watch bands which fit the Pebble Steel:
- SHANK - Richard Tracy Brand - A waterproof silicone strap designed specifically for Pebble Steel. SHANK is available in three colors and two sizes, and it comes with its own screwdriver.
The Original Pebble watch strap can be easily replaced with any standard 22mm watch band. For inspiration on which bands to get, or to share your own ideas, visit the Pebble Band & Skin Gallery.
The "small end" of a good Spring Bar Tool, really helps removing and installing watch bands! It also helps prevent damage/enlarging to the plastic spring bar receptacles cast into Pebble - so it's highly recommended you use one. A very nice inexpensive one, with extra replacement tips, is available from Amazon.
For help on how to change the watch band on your Original Pebble, see the following videos:
- Video: How to remove the existing Pebble watchband
- Video: How to install a new Pebble watch band
- Video: How to shorten a nylon Nato/Zulu watch band
- Video: How to shorten a leather Nato/Zulu watch band
Below is a list of sites where you can purchase standard 22mm replacement watch bands which fit the Original Pebble:
- Amazon.com - 22mm bands
- Wide Body - Richard Tracy Brand - A kickstarter-funded replacement wide wristband designed specifically for Pebble. They are several wide strap designs that are flush with the edge of the Pebble
- Crown & Buckle - 22mm straps - A huge selection of 22mm bands that should all fit your Pebble.
- Fossil - Men's 22mm straps
- Nato Straps
- Time-Piece - 22mm bands
- Clockwork Synergy - Pebble Straps
- Pebblebands.com - Site offering numerous replacement bands for Pebble via Amazon.com
- Gnomon Watches
- Taikonaut - 22mm bands
- Panatime.com - 22mm bands
- Strappedfortime.com - 22mm bands
- The Watch Prince
- Wenger - 22mm bands
- Amazon.co.uk - 22mm bands
- Watch Gecko
- Weston Watch Straps
- Watchstrapstore.co.uk - 22mm bands
- Toshi Straps - Handmade leather watch straps
- The Strap Shop
- Instyle Leathergoods Ltd - 22mm bands - Leather watch straps
Docks and Cradles
A range of custom cradles for docking your Pebble while it charges:
- The Wedge - Handmade from solid wood, The Wedge is a dock that cradles your watch without needing to be strapped or adjusted. Your charging cable is held snugly in place, without worry of accidental disconnection from vibration.
- CPDesign 3D Printed Pebble Stand - Offers three different 3D-printed stands to cater for different strap sizes.
- I Love My Pebble's 3D Printed Pebble Stands - Offers two 3D-printed stand, with and without a charging cable holder.
- FirstStand - Aluminium dock for your Pebble and smartphone.
- Pebble Watch Bike Mount - Mount your Pebble on the handlebars of your bike with this 3D printed cradle.
- Pebble Dock - Vertical and horizontal 3D printed charging docks for your Pebble. Also available separately.
Pebble uses a proprietary magnetic charging cable. Order the official OEM replacement here:
- Official Replacement Cable - Order direct from Pebble for $10 shipped to the US or to anywhere else via SingPost, or $25 shipped expedited internationally via DHL
Unofficial Aftermarket Cables:
USB A (normal fullsize male USB) - these are like the stock cable
- I Love My Pebble - Aftermarket cable similar to OEM, but may be quicker/cheaper for UK and European customers.
- O-SKY - From Amazon. Aftermarket cable similar to OEM
- Patuoxun - From Amazon. Aftermarket cable similar to OEM
- VicTsing - From Amazon. Aftermarket cable similar to OEM
MicroUSB Male - Charge Pebble OFF your mobile device's MicroUSB port! (picture and a quick write up about these here)
- Patuoxun - Short 20cm MicroUSB Male adapter. Plug into your mobile device to charge Pebble from it!
- VicTsing - Short 20cm MicroUSB Male adapter. Plug into your mobile device to charge Pebble from it!
MicroUSB Female - Charge Pebble using your mobile device's MicroUSB charging cable